It is the policy of Essex Agricultural & Technical High School not to discriminate on the basis of a student’s race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or home status.
in its educational programs, activities, practices, or policies.
All sign-ups for sports must be done on-line at
Instructions for signing up with FamilyID:
1. Go to www.familyID and sign up. Then go to your email and confirm your registration.
2. You will now be directed to your FamilyID page. Click on “Account” and fill in your family information. Click on each field on the left side of the page to enter information. Then go back to the home page.
3. Click on “Find programs” field, then type in Essex North Shore in the box provided and hit search. You will be directed to our registration site.
4. Read the Program Details then click on Register Now
5. Fill in all the information requested. This will take a little time the first time but if your child plays another sport you will only have to update the information and choose a new sport.
6. After completing the registration form click on “Save and Continue” on the bottom left of the page.
Note: if you failed to fill in a required section you will be directed back to the beginning.
Fill in the missing fields then click “Save & Continue”.
7. You will now be taken to a page that has your registration information. If it is correct click on the “Complete Registration” button on the bottom right of the page.
8. Athletes must turn in a hard copy of their most recent physical to their Athletic Director or School Nurse.
Fall sports: it is required to turn in or mail physicals to the Athletic Director as the School Nurse is not in during the summer.
9. The Pre-Season concussion form must be turned in before an athlete may practice.
Look for new name on USAToday. We are listed under Co-op NST/EA, Hathorne, MA 01937
If you currently check schedules please note that all schedules are now listed under CO-OP NST/EA. All of our programs are now co-operative with North Shore Tech and we are jointly using the same scheduling tool. The link above this notice has been changed to take you to the site.
Essex Agricultural and Technical High School admits students and makes available to them its advantages, privileges and courses of study without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or home status.