- About Us
- Contact Us
- New School
Good Morning, Today is Day 1 of the 10 Day Cycle
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Please stand for The Pledge of Allegiance
I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
- Spandex, leggings, leotards, and stretch yoga pants may only be worn with an appropriate length dress or skirt. Any student who is in violation of the dress code will be asked to call home for appropriate clothing or be sent home.
- Senior class dues are due as soon as possible! We need final numbers to begin calculating the costs for prom and senior week. Please plan to have your dues paid in full by March 31. See Mrs. Roy with any questions.
- Senior week committee! Come to the first official senior week meeting on Wednesday, March 6 at 2:30 in GH15. Please see any senior class officer or advisor if you have any questions or cannot attend.
- The Classes of 2015 and 2016 are collecting items for their April auction. If you have new or like new items to donate, please bring them to Mrs. Grace or Mrs. Schonour by March 15. No item is too small. We are especially looking for picture frames and baskets.
- The science team will be meeting in Mrs. Dalphin’s room on Thursday, March 7 to discuss the upcoming meet. The events are Mystery Salt, Science in the News and Instant Invention. Please bring a snack and a friend!
- All seniors going to Europe are reminded that there is a trip meeting on Thurs. 3/7 at 6:30 in the Cafeteria. Attendance is mandatory.
- Yankee Candle orders are due to Ms. McKay by Friday 3/8. Please see Ms. McKay with any questions.
- Veterinary Science CDE will meet after school on today Tuesday. See Mrs. Pellegrino with any questions.
- Sign language club today Tuesday March 5th at 2:30 in Smith Hall room 209.
- Reminder to all students on the forestry team, you are to be dropped off at school at 6:45 am on Wednesday. Please make appropriate arrangements.
- The Art Club will meet this Thursday, in Room 3 , at 2:30 PM. All are welcome to attend. We will work on a group project and an individual project. See Mr. Feeney for details.
- Equine Club White Group will meet on Thurs at 2:30 in Ms. Corson’s room. Sign up for 4:40 late bus.
- Drama Club – there will be a full cast rehearsal today for Fractured Fairy Tales in Assembly Hall from 2:30 – 4:30. Please sign up for the 4:30 late bus.
Lunch Menu for Today Tuesday
Whole Wheat Roll
Athletic Announcements for Tuesday, March 5th, 2013
- Congratulations to Julie DeGenova and Ashley Mertsch for being named to the Commonwealth Conference Girl’s Basketball All Stars Team.
- Any Winter Athlete that has not yet turned in their uniform must do so as soon as possible.
- Any student planning to play a spring sport should attend the meeting this Wednesday, March 6th, at 8:00 in the gym.
- Students interested in playing a spring sport may begin signing up on-line at FamilyID.com. Instructions are available on the athletic web page of the school web site.