- About Us
- Contact Us
- New School
Good Morning, Today is Day 10 of the 10 Day Cycle
Monday, March 4, 2013
Please stand for The Pledge of Allegiance
I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
- Spandex, leggings, leotards, and stretch yoga pants may only be worn with an appropriate length dress or skirt. Any student who is in violation of the dress code will be asked to call home for appropriate clothing or be sent home.
- Senior class dues are due as soon as possible! We need final numbers to begin calculating the costs for prom and senior week. Please plan to have your dues paid in full by March 31. See Mrs. Roy with any questions.
- Senior week committee! Come to the first official senior week meeting on Wednesday, March 6 at 2:30 in GH15. Please see any senior class officer or advisor if you have any questions or cannot attend.
- The Classes of 2015 and 2016 are collecting items for their April auction. If you have new or like new items to donate, please bring them to Mrs. Grace or Mrs. Schonour by March 15. No item is too small. We are especially looking for picture frames and baskets.
- “Snapshot” will be meeting today, Monday March 4th at 3pm in Mr. Stark’s room. Bring your fully charged camera and a snack. Please report to the library from 2:30 until 3.
- The science team will be meeting in Mrs. Dalphin’s room on Thursday, March 7 to discuss the upcoming meet. The events are Mystery Salt, Science in the News and Instant Invention. Please bring a snack and a friend!
- All seniors going to Europe are reminded that there is a trip meeting on Thurs. 3/7 at 6:30 in the Cafeteria. Attendance is mandatory.
- Yankee Candle orders are due to Ms. McKay by Friday 3/8. Please see Ms. McKay with any questions.
- Veterinary Science CDE will meet after school on Tuesday. See Mrs. Pellegrino with any questions.
- Sign language club will meet on Tuesday March 5th at 2:30 in Smith Hall room 209.
- Reminder to all students on the forestry team, you are to be dropped off at school at 6:45 am on Wednesday. Please make appropriate arrangements.
- Ag Sales, Creed, Ag Marketing and NRES CDE teams will meet in Ms. Grima’s classroom today at 3pm – please go to the library until 3 - and Thursday right after school – see Ms. Grima with any questions
- The Art Club will meet this Thursday, in Room 3 , at 2:30 PM. All are welcome to attend. We will work on a group project and an individual project. See Mr. Feeney for details.
Lunch Menu for Today Monday
Athletic Announcements for Monday, March 4th, 2013
- Any Winter Athlete that has not yet turned in their uniform must do so as soon as possible.
- Any student planning to play a spring sport should attend the meeting this Wednesday, March 6th, at 8:00 in the gym.
- Students interested in playing a spring sport may begin signing up on-line at FamilyID.com.
Instructions are available on the athletic web page of the school web site.