- About Us
- Contact Us
- New School
Good Morning, Today is Day 8 of the 10 Day Cycle
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Please stand for The Pledge of Allegiance
I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
- Spandex, leggings, leotards, and stretch yoga pants may only be worn with an appropriate length dress or skirt. Any student who is in violation of the dress code will be asked to call home for appropriate clothing or be sent home.
- Students participating in Demonstration CDE should meet after school today, Thursday. See Mrs. Pellegrino with any questions.
- Senior class dues are due as soon as possible! We need final numbers to begin calculating the costs for prom and senior week. Please plan to have your dues paid in full by March 31. See Mrs. Roy with any questions.
- Senior week committee! Come to the first official senior week meeting on Wednesday, March 6 at 2:30 in GH15. Please see any senior class officer or advisor if you have any questions or cannot attend.
- All senior shirts and Aggie Wear re-orders are in – please come to Mrs. Roy’s room before or after school to pick it up ASAP
- Equine Club group green will meet today, Thursday at 2:30 in Ms. L-R’s room…bring your boots and sign up for the 4:15 late bus
- Attention Girls Basketball Players- Banquet slips/money along with uniforms needs to be turned into Mr. Grace no later than today, Thursday.
- Peer Leaders will meet today Thursday, February 28th in Mr. Crofts’ classroom BH 202. Come along and make a difference, everyone is welcome.
- The Classes of 2015 and 2016 are collecting items for their April auction. If you have new or like new items to donate, please bring them to Mrs. Grace or Mrs. Schonour by March 15. No item is too small. We are especially looking for picture frames and baskets.
- There is one more day to get your chance to win one of two Amazon Kindles or a Barnes and Noble Gift Card and support the Freshman Class. Purchase your chances in the Library or from your English Teacher or Ms. Schonour by lunchtime tomorrow to win.
- The Horse Judging CDE will meet in Ms. Corson’s room at 2:30 today Thursday. See Ms. Corson with Questions.
- · NRES CDE team should meet today, Thursday after school in Ms. Grima’s room – contest is to be held March 12th – see Ms. Grima for a permission slip
- “Snapshot will be meeting Monday March 4th at 3pm in Mr. Stark’s room. Bring your fully charged camera and a snack. Please report to the library from 2:30 until 3.”
- The science team will be meeting in Mrs. Dalphin’s room on Thursday, March 7 to discuss the upcoming meet. The events are Mystery Salt, Science in the News and Instant Invention. Please bring a snack and a friend!
Lunch Menu for Today Thursday
Athletic Announcements for Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Any Winter Athlete that has not yet turned in their uniform must do so as soon as possible.
- Students interested in playing a spring sport may begin signing up on-line at FamilyID.com.
Instructions are available on the athletic web page of the school web site.
Any student interested in playing a spring sport should attend a meeting on Wednesday, March 6th, at 8:00 in the Gym.