- About Us
- Contact Us
- New School
- Email Login
Good Morning, Today is Day 1 of the 10 Day Cycle
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Please stand for The Pledge of Allegiance
I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
- The MCAS prep course will begin Thursday, January 31st from 2:30 – 4:15 p.m.
- All students applying for their FFA Greenhand Degree or their Chapter Degree need to turn them in by February 1. Any Freshmen applying for Junior officer positions must have earned their Greenhand and any upper classmen applying for Chapter Office must have earned their Chapter Degree. Please plan accordingly. Applications are to be delivered to Ms. McMillan or Mrs. Verrington or their mailboxes.
- Attention all sophomores and juniors. There will be a meeting to decide the theme of this year’s semi formal today, Jan. 29th in Ms. Grima’s room at 2:30. Anyone interested should attend.
- Drama Club will meet Wednesday January 30 from 2:30 – 4:15 to discuss the upcoming Spring show. All are welcome! See Miss Theriault with questions.
- ESNR CDE team will meet Thursday after school in Ms. Grima’s classroom
- The Art Club will meet this Thursday in Room 3 of Gallant Hall. All are welcome and encouraged to participate. See Mr. Feeney if you have questions.
- The class of 2016 movie day will be held on today at 2:30 in Assembly Hall. All freshmen are welcome. Be sure to sign up for the 4:30 late bus on Tuesday.
- Vet Science CDE will meet after school in Mrs. Pellegrino’s room today and Thursday.
- Equine Club group green will meet Thursday at 2:30 in Ms. L-R’s room…sign up for the 5:15 late bus and bring your boots!
- There will be an AAG/GSA meeting Wednesday, January 30th at 2:30 in room 5. All are welcome. Please bring a snack.
- The Art Club will meet this Thursday, a 2:30 PM, in Room 3. All are welcome to attend. See Mr. Feeney for details
- There is an FFA meeting today after school in Ms. McMillan’s room- Science Building 302. All students welcome.
- Parli-Pro Practice will take place Wednesday after school in Ms. McMillan’s room- Science Building 302. All officers are reminded that this is a mandatory meeting. All interested students are welcome to join.
- Forestry and Landscape CDE teams are reminded there is practice this Thursday after school in Ms. McMillan’s room- Science Building 302.
- Anyone interested in adapting a baby guinea pig, please see Ms. Smith
- The next peer leaders meeting will be held on Monday February 4th at 3:00 in Ms. Taggart’s room GH-19.
- Job Interview CDE will meet today, Tuesday January 29, at 2:30 in Smith Hall room 209. Please contact Mrs. Richardson with any questions.
- Horse Judging CDE will meet on Thurs at 2:30 in Ms. Corson’s room. See Ms. Corson with questions.
Lunch Menu for Today
Baked chicken, brown rice, corn
Wheat Roll, Apples/Milk
Tuesday January 29, 2013
- Varsity and JV Girl’s Basketball teams will play at home today against Chelsea. Games begin at 3:30.
- Varsity and JV Boy’s Basketball teams will play at Chelsea today. Games begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Freshmen Football players may pick up their picture CD in Mr. Lynch’s office after school today or anytime the rest of the week.
- Varisty Football players may pick up their 2nd picture CD in Mr. Lynch’s office after school today or anytime the rest of the week.
There are no athletic dismissals today
- Uncategorized (317)
- April 2014 (13)
- March 2014 (19)
- February 2014 (14)
- January 2014 (18)
- December 2013 (15)
- November 2013 (17)
- October 2013 (22)
- September 2013 (20)
- June 2013 (18)
- May 2013 (20)
- April 2013 (17)
- March 2013 (18)
- February 2013 (13)
- January 2013 (21)
- December 2012 (15)
- November 2012 (18)
- October 2012 (20)
- September 2012 (19)