- About Us
- Contact Us
- New School
- Email Login
Good Morning, Today is Day 10 of the 10 Day Cycle
Monday, January 28, 2013
Please stand for The Pledge of Allegiance
I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
- The MCAS prep course will begin next Thursday, January 31st from 2:30 – 4:15 p.m.
- All students applying for their FFA Greenhand Degree or their Chapter Degree need to turn them in by February 1. Any Freshmen applying for Junior officer positions must have earned their Greenhand and any upper classmen applying for Chapter Office must have earned their Chapter Degree. Please plan accordingly. Applications are to be delivered to Ms. McMillan or Mrs. Verrington or their mailboxes.
- Attention all sophomores and juniors. There will be a meeting to decide the theme of this year’s semi formal on Tuesday, Jan. 29th in Ms. Grima’s room at 2:30. Anyone interested should attend.
- There is still time for all Aggie students, staff, and families to join the Essex Aggie Polar Plunge team. Our Web page is up and ready to accept new team members! Go to www.firstgiving.com/nscdc/teams. Click Start Fundraising. Click Select. Click Register and follow the directions. Don’t want to plunge? Please consider sponsoring the team! Help your friends, family, and neighbors to raise funds to build affordable housing and end homelessness on the North Shore. Contact Julie DeSilva at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Drama Club will meet Wednesday January 30 from 2:30 – 4:15 to discuss the upcoming Spring show. All are welcome! See Miss Theriault with questions.
- “Snapshot will be meet today, January 28th at 3pm in Mr. Stark’s room. Please report to the library from 2:30 until 3. Bring a small, handheld object for our project. See you there with your fully charged camera and a snack!”
- Ag Sales, Marketing and Creed CDE teams will meet today after school in Ms. Grima’s classroom
- ESNR CDE team will meet Thursday after school in Ms. Grima’s classroom
- The Art Club will meet this Thursday in Room 3 of Gallant Hall. All are welcome and encouraged to participate. See Mr. Feeney if you have questions.
- The class of 2016 movie day will be held on Tuesday at 2:30 in Assembly Hall. All freshmen are welcome. Be sure to sign up for the 4:30 late bus on Tuesday.
- Job Interview CDE will meet today, Monday January 28, at 2:30 in Smith Hall room 209. Please contact Mrs. Richardson with any questions.
- Vet Science CDE will meet after school in Mrs. Pellegrino’s room on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Equine Club group green will meet THursday at 2:30 in Ms. L-R’s room…sign up for the 5:15 late bus and bring your boots!
Athletic Announcements for Monday, January 28, 2012
- Boy’s Freshmen basketball team will play at home today against Greater Lawrence. Game time is 4:00 PM.
Dismissals for Monday, January 28, 2012
There are no athletic dismissals today.